Norfolk Family Mediation Service is a charity dedicated to limiting the pain and cost of divorce, separation and family disputes.
As a registered charity and a not-for-profit organisation, we rely on donations to help us provide our service.
Although we charge the cost of mediation is far greater than our fees and we need to raise around 37p for every £1 we charge or receive in Legal Aid Fees.
We strongly believe that mediation can help families through difficult times, helping separated couples build a new relationship based on fairness and respect, so that they can move forward and provide a stable, happy future for their children.
If you agree and want to help us be there for families, please support us by donating today. Thank you.
How your donation could help
- £1 – Phone call providing advice and information
- £5 - Mediation room for 1 hour
- £10 - 100 cups of tea
- £25 – Professional mediator for an hour
- £60 – Access to information about mediation on our website for a whole month
- £125 – Mediation assessment session for a family needing help and support
We welcome donations to help make our families feel welcome, and to help provide the best service we can.
We are pleased to accept:
- Good quality books or magazines for the waiting room
- Clean, bright cushions for our sofas and chairs
- Canvases and pictures to hang on our walls
- Water jugs and glasses
- Tea and coffee
- Clip frames and leaflet dispensers for displaying posters and information
- Paper and stationery for our mediators and office team
- Computer equipment
- Office furniture
Fundraise for us!
Want to challenge yourself?
If you’ve been through separation, or if you are the child of a separated family, you know how challenging it can be. Use your experience as inspiration and challenge yourself in a positive way by fundraising for us and helping to limit the pain and distress of divorce and separation.
Whether you fancy leaping from a plane, running the Norwich 10k, holding a cake sale or donating the money you make from a boot fair, every pound you raise will help us be there for families.
If you want to discuss your fundraising with us get in touch!
We welcome support from organisations who believe that mediation matters.
To talk to us about how you can help by volunteering for the day, making a donation, or working with us to provide mediation for those who need it, get in touch – we’d welcome your support.
Grants and Trusts
We are ever grateful to those organisations, trust funders and grant makers who help us achieve our work. Thank you to you all for your help and support; we really appreciate it.