Accredited Family Mediator
Following a trend of year-on-year growth, Norfolk Family Mediation is looking to expand its pool of Family Mediators.
As one of the oldest family mediation charities in the UK, we pride ourselves on striving to support all families across Norfolk who are going through separation or divorce. Our service is run from our Head office in Norwich, with outreach delivery in Great Yarmouth and Kings Lynn.
As well as the private client work, the service delivers legal aid mediation and has a reduced cost option for those who earn less than the living wage.
We are seeking family mediators who are:
- Family mediators who have achieved full accreditation (FMCA status) or family mediators who have completed an FMC-approved training course and are working towards FMCA (described as ‘trained’).
- Brilliant at communicating with clients from all backgrounds.
- Able to produce effective paperwork for both clients’ needs and for Legal Aid audit requirements.
- Experienced in undertaking legal aid assessments.
- Enjoy working as part of a team, as well as independently.
In return, we will support you by:
- Competitive pay. We are currently implementing a full review of pay and terms.
- PPC support. Our Professional Practice Consultant is always on hand to support you with supervision.
- A flexible working approach, enabling you to work how best suits your availability.
We are seeking mediators who can either; dedicate a few days a month or who would like to form part of our core delivery team.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about the role, please feel free to call on 01603 620588.
To apply please upload your CV.